ABL provides experts in the cyber security field working with civilian and government organizations. Working with your point of contact, we manage the training schedule, handle all attendance registration and logistics, supply the caliber of instructor you require, and supply end of month summary reporting.
ABL provides proven quality training solutions and is committed to your IT success. Our goal is to exceed expectations with service, reliability, dedication and integrity as the core of our business. We offer a turn-key service to easily produce professional training classes and seminars.
We are dedicated to supporting the strategic objectives of our clients including:
• Flexible – Cost effective – Open-to-Buy contracts allow any mix of personnel and/or courses to obtain your training mission.
• Any combination of course that meets government needs to train Civilian and Military personnel.
• Competitive pricing that often saves our clients 30-40%.
ABL Cyber Academy Courses
CISCO IT and Security Courses
PMI – Project Management Institue
CompTIA – Cyber Security & Networking
EC-Council Computer Hacking, Security and Forensics
GIAC – Information Security
ISACA – Information Systems Audit, Risk and Security
(ISC)² Information Systems and Data Security
SAP – Information Technology Certifications
Together we can determine the best course of study to increase your value to any organizations in providing a secure and efficient environment for their operations.
“ABL exhibited exceptional business relations with
all Navy and Civilian personnel. ABL was highly
customer focused, provided value-added services
and was committed to ensuring outstanding quality
deliverables.” US Navy—CPARS
Organizations Likelihood of Being a Cyber-Crime Victim in 2016
- INSIDER threats – CISO’s concerned about inside threats 74%
- Attacks combining Phishing/Hacking using SECONDARY Victim 70%
- Security Chiefs expect successful cyber Attack this year 52%
- Event Detection – Year to year increase in security events 38%
- Global organizations claiming ready for an Attack 38%
CYBER SECURITY TRAINING CAPABILITIES
• GSA – Advantage GS-02F-0109W
• NAICS 611430, 541612, 611420, 541611, 611691
• MOBIS 874-4, 874-5
• NASA SEWP
• Seaport – E
• First Source
• SDVOSB – Service Disabled Veteran
Owned Small Business